Thank you for your interest in linking to our website, www.thegazette.co.uk. As the UK’s official public record, we’ve worked hard to create persistent URLs for every single notice published in The Gazette over the past 350 years.
With that in mind, we actively encourage other websites to link to our website; it not only helps us raise awareness of the rich amount of data our digital archives hold, but you can be confident that any Gazette web address you point to will remain in place for generations to come.
If you’d like to link to us, all we ask is that:
- The link you use to point your visitors to our website isn’t misleading.
- You cite the web address as follows: The Gazette, www.thegazette.co.uk.
- If you are referring to content on the website, please include a hyperlink to the source.
- When reusing any data, it is important to reference the original source. You can use the following wording: 'Recorded in The Gazette, issue 60630, 17 September 2013'.
- If you would like to refer to a specific edition (London, Edinburgh or Belfast) you can say: 'Recorded in The Gazette (London Gazette), issue 60630, 17 September 2013'.
Please be aware that we are unable to guarantee a reciprocal link to your website.
Links to external sites
The Gazette also includes links out to external websites. We select links that are editorially relevant to the content they are linking from and are suitable for the likely audience; they are designed to provide further information to support the content. In general, we link to official public bodies, charities, solicitors and insolvency professionals.
However, all links from us do not represent official endorsement, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy and relevance of the information contained on external websites.
The Gazette may have commercial relationships in place for some of the external sites we link to.
If you’d like us to take down a link to your website, please contact us by email, or call us on +44 (0)333 200 2434.
For information about using The Gazette logo, see our logo reuse guidelines.