Continuing to build upon the functionality of the new Wills and Probate service, we have added additional features to enhance your experience, including:
- The ability to register for a ‘My Gazettes’ user account, which in the future will enable you to view all the notices that you have placed, all the notices that you have drafted, manage administrative privileges, save your favourite searches and notices to your ‘My Gazettes’ profile, and more. From 30 April you will be able use the saved search functionality.
- The ability to share notices by email and to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Web chat capability, which allows you to contact a member of our customer services team whilst you are using our new website
To ensure the new functionality of the Wills and Probate service meets your needs and is easy to use, we have developed these new features by listening to users’ feedback and running extensive user experience testing.
There will be another service update in May 2013, which will provide further additional functionality and benefits for both new and existing users. These benefits will include:
- Lots more information and explanatory content and resources
- Useful links
- Additional data feed functionality
- Improved notice placement options helping to save you time
To keep up-to-date with the new services as they launch you can sign up to receive our email alerts.