On Tuesday 18 August 2015 at 1pm, Certainty will be hosting a free webinar: 'Placing deceased estates notices (Section 27 of the Trustee Act 1925) with The London Gazette: liability in the administration of estates', presented by Mark Baxter.
Influential barrister Mark Baxter, of Five Stone Buildings, speaks about the benefits of placing deceased estates notices with The Gazette, the official public record.
Drawing on his extensive experience, Mark speaks about best practice when it comes to handling an estate, and how to minimise the risk of liability for the personal representative and beneficiaries.
- Introduction to The Gazette
- The placement of deceased estates notices as best practice
- The Gazette’s online submission route
- Why engaging and introducing the lay PR to deceased estates notice placement ensures due diligence
- The consequences of failing to advertise
- The limitations of alternatives to advertising
Register now at bit.ly/1OSM2bl