Winding-up Order (Companies) (2452)

What is this notice?

Part of the winding-up by the court corporate insolvency process. A Winding-up Order in The Gazette gives notices that a company is to be wound-up.

What legislation does it relate to?

  • Winding Up Order (Rule 4.21 (4)) (form L72.12)
  • The Companies Consolidation Act 1931 (S 307)

Who places this notice?

The liquidator

Where can I find these notices on The Gazette website?

Notice 2452

Further information